For a Few Adventurers More/Campaign Rules
These rules govern For a Few Adventurers More.
- Every player is allowed one character at a time, created according to the character creation rules
- Characters can be retired at any time and a new character created, starting in The Sword & Board Inn
- Time will be tracked according to the campaign calendar
- The current campaign date is 2 Sandstone 1387
- The full set of standard adventuring gear is available for purchase in Port Hamor at market prices
- Magical equipment may be sold at prices determined by the DM to a trader at the docks to be re-sold in the five powers
- No magical equipment is available for purchase in Port Hamor, except:
- Potions of Healing (2d4 + 2), from the temples and cathedrals in town for 50gp
- Spell scrolls of level 0 and 1 are available for purchase from the Lord Commander's court wizard for 25gp and 100gp, respectively
While traveling distances in the world, you can only travel a certain distance per day when using your normal walking pace.
|Fast||36 mi (3 hexes)||-5 passive Pereception|
|Normal||24 mi (2 hexes)|
|Slow||12 mi (1 hex)||Able to use Stealth|
These are the base speeds, for example, over roads. Traveling in the wilderness is subject to speed modifiers based on the terrain type, with rougher and harder to traverse terrains taking more time to move an equal distance.
- Player's Handbook: pages 145, 149-151, 154, and 157